On Wednesday, April 22, Colin will be presenting a TESOL Virtual Seminar titled Teaching Modals Across the Levels.
This webinar will:
- show how modals and related structures are used in written and spoken language;
- describe how to level modals from beginner to advanced levels;
- explain how to take students from more controlled to less controlled practice;
- demonstrate how to teach modals with collocations;
- suggest why it is important to teach modals using a genre-based approach.
For more information about the webinar and to register, please click here or on the link below. The webinar is free and is supported through TESOL’s partnership with Oxford University Press.
Categories: Colin Ward, collocations, EFL, Elements of Success, ELT, English, English Language Teaching, ESL, ESOL, genre, grammar, modals, OUP, Oxford, Oxford University Press, TESOL, webinar
Leave a Reply